a good boy for a bad girl

i have this confidant...  and i know he has my back...

he gives it to me from a guy's perspective...
no-holds-barred...
you-silly-girl-what-happened-to-your-brain jabs...
rein-in-your-heart-too-much-love-is-not-good comments (this one we've never agreed on)...

he is patient when i try to beat a topic to a pulp...
remarkably understanding of my quirks...
able to handle my wrath (uuuhhhh!!!)...
manages to get back to my good graces after a fight (well, he says i'm the only one who quarrels with him, hehe)

he has saved me a number of times...
came on a bit late in a couple...  : O

he suspects me of bad things when i'm being good (what the...?!  grrrr!!!  >: ( )
and sees the good in me when i'm being bad (awww!!!  :") )

he scoops me up from my falls...
comforts me through my tears...
elicits a smile...
laughs at me...
makes me laugh...
chides me and scolds me
and, for the first time today, threatened me, nyahaha!!!  (boy, did that knock some sense into my head!)

i am really thankful for having him around...  : )

i know i can't keep him forever...  but i know memories of everything he's done for me will help me weather other storms...

No comments:

Post a Comment