limited access

i was telling a friend to tighten his facebook privacy settings.

he asks me to tighten them for him.

me:  'i've tightened those settings before...  why on earth did you loosen?'

friend:  'i did not...  it was you...'

me:  'huh?!  definitely not i...  if ever i'd modify i'll restrict but i won't loosen...  i've set them to 'Friends' only before...  then suddenly you changed to 'Friends of Friends,' public even...'

guy insists he wasn't the one who modified...

hmmm...  not i, not him...  i don't think it's facebook (my own account settings are intact)...  so there's a third person accessing that account?

uh-oh...  i might have to put you on my Restricted list, guy...  it's ok  ->  around 300 of my facebook 'friends' are in that list...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment