my mornyt

me:  'return this to me, ok...  that's donna karan...'

friend:  'i don't know her...'

me:  'hehe...  you're not high end...'

friend:  'i go for function not name...'

me:  'me, too...  i didn't buy that, it was just given to me...'

: )

= = = = =

smell of doughnuts wafted in the air...

friend:  'you like j. co?'

me:  'i just like dunkin's bavarian and original glazed by krispy kreme...  but i'm not really a doughnut girl...'

friend:  'oh...  you're not a 'do not' girl?'

me:  'haha...  i'm nike...  just do it...'

\m/

= = = = =

telling my friend about this someone whose actuations i didn't like...

friend:  'the guy's just playing cute...'

me:  'he shouldn't...'

friend:  'that's his right...'

me:  'you shouldn't play cute anymore when you're married...'

friend:  'it's just playing cute!'

me:  'well, you're already married so you play cute with your wife not with other women...'

friend:  'where is that written?  is that in the law?'

me:  'well, ok...  you can play cute with others but not with me...'

\m/

= = = = =

having krushers...  my feel-good food...

me:  'i'm so happy...'

friend:  'i got a haircut...'

me:  'huh?!  what did i say?'

friend:  'that you're happy...'

me:  'what did you say?'

friend:  'that i got a haircut...'

me:  'what's the connection?'

friend:  'nothing...  i'm just telling you that i got a haircut after dropping you off...'

me:  'oh...  sorry i didn't notice...  how much is your haircut?'

friend:  'P40...'

me:  '40?'

friend:  'plus P40 tip so P80...'

me:  'you tip as much as the haircut?'

friend:  'i wasn't able to tip last time so i just gave it now...'

me:  'haha... what's this, retirement?  lump sum...'

= = = = =

me:  'what time is it?'

friend:  '1...'

me:  'it's 1 a.m.?!'

friend:  'yes...'

me:  'aw...  you still have a meeting this morning...'

friend:  'it's ok...  i already know what i'm going to say...'

me:  'what?'

friend:  'these are what we'll prioritize because they're the ones in the lineup...'

me:  'that's all?'

friend chuckles:  'yes...'

me:  'hehe...  that'll be your sole contribution in the meeting?'

friend:  'that's really how it's supposed to be so what else should i say?'

me:  'why don't you just record it then send it to them so you don't have to wake up early?'

; p

= = = = =

me:  'you're sleepy...'

friend:  'do i look sleepy?'

me:  'well, i'm sleepy so i'm assuming you're sleepy, too, because you're even more of a sleepyhead than me...'

friend:  'i get sleepy after eating...'

me:  'oh?  you're sleepy even if you haven't eaten anything...'

friend:  'haha...  i noticed i'm like that with people i'm comfortable with...'

me:  'what do you mean?'

friend:  'you're already at ease with someone so it's ok to doze off...'

me:  'hello...  you've been like that from the time i met you...  you kept on dozing off...  we barely knew each other then!'

; p

No comments:

Post a Comment