the secret

showed my sister-in-law my leg...

sister-in-law:  'what is that?!'

me:  'i got burned when i got off the motorcycle (from almeria to naval in biliran)...'

sister-in-law:  'aw...  that has happened to me before...  but that one's so big!'

me:  'yup...  i was surprised it became like this [it's as big as my thumb]...  it didn't feel so bad at the time...'

sister-in-law:  'that might scar...'

me:  'i've been burned before...  also while getting off a motorcyle...  it didn't scar...'

sister-in-law shows me her finger:  'look at this...  from boiling water...'

me:  'aw...  i'll have that on my leg?!'

sister-in-law:  'maybe...'

me:  'at my age?!  a scar?!'

i like dresses!!!

hah!  i'm gonna get my skin back...  smooth...  flawless...  i'm asking...  i'm believing...  i'm receiving...  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment