analogy

on the phone...

friend:  'isn't your dad looking for me?'

me:  'why would he look for you?'

friend chuckles:  'he hasn't seen me in a while...  maybe i need to report...'

me:  'haha... maybe when i'm getting married again he'll look for you...  last time when i was set to marry he suddenly looked for <suitor>...'

friend:  'oh?  as in, 'where's <suitor>?''

me:  'yes...  he asked my mom...  i dunno why...  he's been seeing <suitor> around the house for the longest time and yet he never really said anything about him then suddenly when i was about to get married he asked about him...'

friend:  'maybe he was thinking, this is the one who dribbled, how come someone else is going to shoot?'

huh?!  the conversations that i have!  uuuuuuhhhhhh!!!  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment