namesake

october 7

i receive SMS:
'this is my new number thanks - emma'

i update my phone book...


october 11

i give her a call...
she doesn't answer...


october 12

emma:  'hi, you called?  i left my phone earlier.'

me:  '...  i was near your street that time, i had the flash drive with pics...  but when you were not answering, i didn't make a turn anymore.'

emma:  'aw! you mean you were near the condo or the house?'

me:  'oh, what condo?  wait, which emma is this?  <surname1>?  aw, i was talking to <surname2>...'

emma:  'ahhh, this is your ate emma hehehe!'

me:  'hahaha...  so that's why there's a condo, hehe...'

emma:  'this is emma <surname1> hehehe'

me:  'facebook moment...'

emma:  ':)...  on my end i was wondering why there's a flash drive haha'

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment