an arm and a leg

bumped into my cousin at the supermarket...  i had the big packs:  a dozen toilet paper, 300 cotton balls, 400 cotton buds...

cousin:  'what's that for?'

me:  'my supply...'

cousin:  'why that much?'

me:  'cheaper in bulk...'

cousin:  'but they'll get dated...'

me:  'you use these everyday...  for food i want fresh...  these are for external use...'

cousin:  'so you really buy your supplies?'

me:  'of course...  what would i use if i don't?'

cousin:  'but <uncle -> my dad> buys so much...'

(uhm, my dad goes grocery-shopping as if he's stocking up a warehouse...)

me:  'so?'

cousin:  'i thought you just get there...'

me:  'that's too much...  i already eat there [daily  ->  i don't cook]...  don't tell me i'm gonna bring their groceries to my house as well...'

i don't abuse kindness...  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment