chocolate frame

a couple of years ago, an italy-based former officemate handed me a gift-wrapped package saying, 'because i know you love chocolate...'

when i opened it at home, i was sooo happy to see that it was a chocolate frame...  i love chocs and i love pics so i thought it was a really great combination...  : )

since i haven't yet decided on a good pic to put on the frame, i wrapped it again and put it on a chair (haha, yup, not table) in my living room together with my bags...

well, just recently someone gave me a hershey's chocolate world shirt and i thought maybe i should have a picture wearing that and then that's what i'd put in the frame...  then i remembered i also received this other shirt sometime back that says, 'Give me chocolate and nobody gets hurt!!'  hmmm...  which of the two would look better on the frame?

i unwrapped the frame and guess what, was i horrified to see melting chocolate!!!  wuuutttt???!!!  all the while i thought it was a picture frame designed to look like chocolate!!!  ' turns out it's chocolate molded to look like a picture frame!  i did not notice!!!  (good thing the ants did not, too...)

and it just occurred to me that the other times the giver has flown over, she has been giving me chocs...  it's more likely therefore that she'd get me something from a chocolate shop than from a picture store...  why did i not think of that?!  how could i let such chocolate expire?!  uuuhhhh!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152190088338544.1073741845.542313543&type=1&l=a74b04c05e

No comments:

Post a Comment