found, not lost

in the car about to leave...

me:  'ooops...  my phone!'

i rushed back to the restaurant...

me to waiter:  'did you see a black pouch on this table?'

waiter:  'no, ma'am...'

i ask the nearby table...  negative reply as well...

me:  'maybe i left it at the ladies' room...'

i was about to go upstairs when the waiter asked:  'that one on your arm, ma'am?'

me:  'no, this one's big...  i'm looking for the small one...'

waiter:  'that other one, ma'am...  small...'

i check my arm...  i have two pouches!  i usually have only one hanging on my arm, the big one (also black so black on black).  the smaller one i normally hold in my hand...  uh-oh...  i forgot i put the small one there when i assisted my mom in the sink at the ladies' room.

my, my, my...  <blush>

me to waiter:  'aw!  thank you...'

i rush back to the car...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment