blowing hot and cold

my friend and i went to this place for lunch...  what do you know, there was a TV crew!

we got a corner table...

a short while later, one of the crew approached us saying they will be panning the camera and asked whether it's okay if we get caught in the video...

me:  'it's ok as long as you don't include my big belly...'

the guy chuckled...

wahaha...  i wasn't joking...  ; p

and then our order arrived...  again, one of the crew went to our table...  this time he asked if it's okay if they film us while eating...

me:  'aw!  just when i did not comb my hair...'

(uhm...  what else is new?  : } )

the guy repeated his question / request...

me:  'hmmm...  ok...  but please just focus on the food and skip my tummy, hehe...'

my blouse was too short for my hipster pants and my not at all firm and tone tummy kept on peeking out...  : }

one time my mom and i were at another restaurant...  there also was a TV crew...  one of them approached us asking if it's okay to film us even just from the back...

my response that time:  'even from the front is okay...'

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment