catch

i brought a friend to an ice cream shoppe...

me:  'will they toss?'

crew:  'yes, ma'am, they toss...'

me to friend:  'watch this...  it's fun...'

so the guy at the counter prepared the ice cream and when it was done, he threw it in the air toward another crew holding a cup near the door...

uh-oh...  the guy wasn't able to catch it...  :"}

me:  'awww!!!  just when i have a guest...'

supposed catcher:  'good thing you didn't film it, ma'am...'

me:  'come to think of it, i should have...  anyway, are you ok?'

another crew butts in:  'it's his second already, ma'am...'

me:  'oh!  what happens when he fails to catch the ice cream?  does he have to pay?'

crew:  'we're allowed three strikes, ma'am...  on the fourth, you lose your job...'

ooops...  that should be a joke nevertheless next time just hand me the cup...  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment