half body

called an online mall's customer service to inquire about this top with supposed bust measurement of 51.2 cm...

customer service representative:  'they usually have 1- to 2-inch difference, ma'am...'

me:  'yeah...  i saw the note...  but even then isn't 51.2 cm too small?  that's just one boob...  is this a doll dress?'

customer service representative:  'no, ma'am...'

me:  'it's also not children's clothes...  the model looks like a full grown woman to me...'

customer service representative:  'it's for ladies, ma'am...'

me:  'yeah...  could you please check with the seller whether it's really 51.2 cm?  that's just 20 inches...'

customer service representative checks with the seller...

ta-daaan!

'seller says there's been a mistake, ma'am...  that's supposed to be 51 x 2...'

me:  'see!  i told you 51's just one boob!  haha...'

why on earth did they list measurements like that?  i thought whole chest circumference was standard...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment