remiss

assessor:  'i'll just charge you P200 for non-presentation of books...'

me:  'huh?!  i presented them to you...  here...'

assessor:  'yes but you have no payable so there will be no entry in the computer.  there has to be a payment so the record will be updated...'

me:  'if it's really zero can't they just enter zero?'

assessor:  'no...'

me:  'really?'

assessor:  'yes...  there has to be a payment...  otherwise there'd be no record in the computer that you came here...'

me:  'oh?!  tagging!  why is it designed that way?  wow!  hmmm...  ok...  can just bill me the lowest?'

assessor:  'that's already the lowest on my end...'

me:  'on your end?  so for others, it can still be lower?'

assessor:  'that really is the lowest already...'

me:  'okay...'

leaving the office, i could not seem to accept that i will be made to appear remiss when i was not...  i came back...

me:  'can you bill me for something else and not non-presentation?  i did present...'

assessor:  'that's the only item we can use...'

me:  'you sure?'

assessor:  'yes...'

me:  'aw!  okay...'

who on earth did requirements analysis for that system?!  how did it pass QA?!  ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment