aim high

me to counter crew:  'what's your name?'

crew:  '<ih-sau>...'

me:  'the food?'
->  isaw is a philippine street food.  it is grilled intestines of chicken or pig.

crew:  'the one in the bible, ma'am...'

me:  'ah...  esau...  what's his brother's name?'

crew:  'jacob, ma'am...  i have a twin named jacob...'

me:  'wow...  who's the good one, esau or jacob?  sorry, i don't remember...'

crew:  'esau, ma'am...'

me:  'oh...  good for you...  make sure you live up to your name...'

and then i saw him write his name on my order form...  it was 'isau'...

me:  'oh!  yours is I...  the one in the bible is E...  you're closer to the food...'

and then i thought, the food is W, the one in the bible is U...

hmmm...  a difference of one letter either way...

ok...  go for the loftier one  ->  he is not street food; he is a heavenly man...  0: )

No comments:

Post a Comment