mission accomplished

my mom asked me to buy cakes...

ok...  off to the bakeshop i went...

i ordered the cakes near the chiller and then at the cashier, i made additional orders of my fave almondine cookies...

after paying, i picked up the cakes at the counter behind me, one box on each hand, then left.  nearing home, i suddenly realized that i do not have the cookies.  waaahhh!!!

i thought of going back but then it was so hot i decided to just call and tell them i'll get the cookies some other day.

it was very disappointing because i've been looking forward to munching my favorite almondines...  huhuhu...

there i was feeling down and then suddenly i perked up...  why?  it occurred to me if it were the cakes i forgot, i would have had to go back, rain or shine...  :O

i have the cakes...  that's what's most important...  everything else is just, well, icing...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment