what's on my bed

i was watching a "what's in my bag" video in bed and thought maybe i could make a "what's on my bed" inventory instead 😄

(i rarely bring a bag 🤦‍♀️)

i actually have a desk overhanging a twelfth of my bed (i roughly measured with my arm, hehe) but i'm not going to include that because
-  the objects there don't touch the bed
-  i could move it away from the bed anytime i just don't

so what actually are on my bed?
1.  queen-size pillow
2.  donut-shaped pillow
3.  turning pillow
4.  coccyx pillow
5.  2' x 1' money pillow ->  a pillow that looks like a giant 1,000 peso bill

6.  flat iron mat
7.  red face towel folded in three on top of the iron mat
8.  himalayan salt lamp lying (yes, not standing.  nope, i don't plug it on.) on top of the red face towel

9.  300 x 100 x 0.5 mm 99.9% pure copper plate where i put my phone when it's on my bed
(i got it because of it's antimicrobial properties.)

10.  red fabric (draped on my headboard)

i'm not at all a fan of red (or any bright color for that matter) but i have it on my bed because the color is supposed to drive away ghosts 👻

😳🤭🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment