balance

it was a facebook friends's birthday so i posted a pic with the two of us in it.  the pic was taken 14 years ago 🀭


i received a message telling me it's a "nice rare photo with [me] smiling with teeth showing."

ahahaha...  yeah, i rarely go all out with smiles in my pics now...  i noticed before i had such BIG, toothy smiles in my old pics while my companions had this sort of regal smiles.  you don't notice it in just a few pictures.  but when you go through albums and albums of photos, it becomes noticeable.  i look too happy, hahaha...  i therefore started closing my mouth.

not that being too happy is a bad thing.  i actually have simple joys.  i get happy just choosing what food i'll order for the day...  i get happy with no-rush showers...  i get happy with newly-changed sheets...  i get happy winning 5 centavos in shoppee 🀣

it's perfectly fine to be exuberantly happy in real life...  i just don't like it for myself in pics especially when everyone else looks chill...

not that i'd like to join the bandwagon.
"eagles fly alone; pigeons flock together."
but there should be some sort of harmony in the big picture.

plus i don't wanna look like the jester in a royal group photo πŸ°πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΈπŸƒπŸ€£

No comments:

Post a Comment