i don't need to know

about to eat pastillas...  tiiinnnggg!!!  'ei, i'll take a picture first...'

so i form the pastillas in a star on a saucer and my dad walks in on me.  nothing.  just a poker face...  ; )

my family has different reactions to my penchant for taking pics of my food:

my brother, just like my dad, pretty much ignores it.

my mom is horrified. (well, she's coming around, i think.  she's starting to take pics of foodstuff herself but only when they're eating out.  me, i take pics mainly of the food i eat at the house.)

one of my sisters gets mad. (she finds it tacky, wahaha...)

my sister-in-law is cool about it.  'i'm bringing something later...  would you like to take a pic?'  : )

my other sister indulges me.  before she takes a bite of something, she'd ask me:  'have you taken a pic of this?'

one time i said, 'no.  it's ok.  i won't.'

sister:  'why not?'

me:  'i already have a pic of the same...'

i like to take a remembrance of what goes into my body.  not sure i'd like to be reminded though of how many times i had such sinful chocolate bar in a week...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment