the reason is you

my mom was supposed to watch a movie with my aunt but then they did not push through.  my dad, therefore, set out to go with my mom instead.

me:  'what are you watching?'

dad:  'i don't know...'

me:  'you'll be watching a movie and you don't  know what you're gonna watch???'

dad:  'whatever your mom wants...  i'm just going to accompany her...'

aawww...  ain't that sweet?  :")

there are those who go with you because they like where you're going...  they're not really accompanying you, are they?  they're really just, well, going someplace with you.

and there are those who go with you unmindful of the destination...  all that matters to them is that you're there so they will be, too...  they're the ones who really accompany you...  they are there because of you...  <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment