just handsome

i slept over at my parents' place last night because i will be meeting some batchmates in quezon city today.  i just blogged about cutting down on these activities then i receive an oh-so-public invitation, i.e., sent to our batch e-group, to another get-together.  specifically named as invitees were me and my best friend.  oh, louie, how can i decline???



anyway, it is not even 10 a.m yet and i've already



- eaten breakfast (i don't usually do)



- scanned my mom's PC for viruses and spyware



- defragged my mom's PC



- updated our batch web page -> i did the page way back in 1999 and only now completed the class rolls : }



- been on the phone with two batchmates.  i really appreciate how these two regularly check on me, i.e., how am i, am i still alive, ha-ha-ha (i don't normally call, text or e-mail, you see).  they're not just a part of my life now, they're a part of my day -> for that i am thankful  : )



anyway, i'm blogging now because i wanted to document something which made me chuckle so early.  i was in bed, half-awake, half-asleep and my sister was beside me reading bo sanchez's 8 secrets of the truly rich.  at one point she reads aloud:  "Many years ago, when I was still young and handsome (now, I'm just handsome),..."  ha-ha-ha.  suddenly, i'm all awake... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment