substitution

i was resting in bed, eyes closed but awake, when suddenly i break out in a laugh. my sister asks why. (nope, we don't share a room. i am supposed to be alone but she uses where i sleep as her reading/TV/work area : }) i tell her i remembered something which happened at the office.



so my officemate was reading my blog and he was ribbing me about some of the stuff that i wrote. (yuck!) he was supposedly reading one entry aloud when i heard a familiar line said somewhat differently. i go check his screen and see that he has pasted my blog to word and edited the entry. he replaced the word 'mom' with a guy's name (it rhymes with mom) so that instead of



'i love you, mom... thank you for the ring... thank you for your love... thank you for everything...'



on his screen was,



'i love you, _ _ m... thank you for the ring... thank you for your love... thank you for everything...'



huh? huh! very clever... ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment