preoccupied

i've received a number of queries on why i haven't been blogging lately.  well, the reason is not (yet) romantic, ha-ha.  it's just that i am engrossed with myminilife at the moment.

i now have seven minihomes, two of which are under construction.  i couldn't finish them because i keep on running out of (virtual) money  : }

i therefore would like to make an appeal, ha-ha-ha.  i hope you'd visit my minihomes (http://www.myminilife.com/cynthia) so i would earn points/money.  and then, in case you are feeling generous, you might also try gifting me with items for my virtual homes.  i'd prefer it if you'd give me items already in the homes so

1.  we'd be sure it will be in proportion with the rest of my stuff

2.  you'd be sure i'll like it, ha-ha

i'd just sell the ones i bought myself and then replace them with your gifts.

please... thanks... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment