excluding the originator

someone was inviting me to watch a movie yesterday.  i like the movie.  but at this point i have reservations about going out to watch a movie with any guy  : }

to allay my fears, ha-ha, he tells me to bring my dear friend along.  i say if the friend is there then, yup, we could watch.  and then it occurs to me that if my dear friend and i will  be there, my best friend should be there as well.  we're a triumvirate, you see.  coffee, sugar and cream.  it further occurs to me that if my two friends and i are going to watch a movie, then it might as well be just the three of us.  no need for the guy, ha-ha.

i tell the inviter this and he chuckles at the thought that he was the one who hatched the idea but now ends up being the one left out, ha-ha-ha

well, some company are preferred over others. that is how it goes.  no need to take it personally... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment