the concern is mutual

the party i attended last friday had a red and green theme.  guests were requested to wear either of the two colors.

now, i am not really a color person.  i prefer my clothes in muted shades, subdued, neutrals.  whenever you see me in a colorful outfit, you can be pretty sure what i'm wearing is not mine.  it could be my mom's, or my sisters', or my sister-in-law's, ha-ha.  i often borrow from their closets  ; )

for a red or green outfit therefore, i had to again look outside my own.  i checked out my parents' place and found a few reds.  i got a simple one and brought another as well thinking  my dear friend might want to wear it to the party.

guess what, when i picked her up and pointed to the red top hanging in the car for her, she brought out of her bag a spare green top intended for me!  she said she was thinking i might not have a red or green outfit.  aaww... isn't that sweet?  thinking of each other.  i really am thankful i have such people in my life... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment