putting a smile to my day : )

i woke up to the following text this morning:

Gud mrning
... pretty, dazzling & stunning ...
...
Ingat s pagdrive, roads are slippery 2day.
Have a nice day.


nice way to start a day : )

sometime back i also received the following text from the same guy:

Gud mrning
... pretty, charming & flawless ...
(ok b s intro hehehe)...
...


i replied:  K. Ingat

his next text made me chuckle:

K lng? I was ac2ually starting a cnversation...
...
Pro oks lng...hehe. work muna.


ooops, i was ultra-busy that time so my reply was brief, ha-ha... he did pick up so i guess it's really ok.

i am grounded enough to know that there are elements of levity and exaggeration in such texts and they should not be taken seriously, they make me smile nevertheless.  thanks, guy... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment