rarer still

i watched my second movie for the year yesterday.  yup, less than a week to year-end and i've seen only two movies the entire year.  first was a very special love last august.  second was desperadas 2 yesterday.  neither would be a finalist as greatest movie of all time, ha-ha, but i'd also say neither was an awful way to spend time ; )

the second almost became iskul bukol, 20 years after, oh my.  good thing the group decided to break up for the movie and just get together again after.  the first group (my godson, his cousins, his aunt and his grandmother)  watched iskul bukol.  the second group (my high school buddy (my godson's mom), two batchmates, a schoolmate and i) went to see desperadas 2.

entering the theater i told one batchmate it was just my second movie for the year.  she counters the last movie she watched was in 2004 yet.  ooops... i told her good thing she followed us otherwise there would have been at least a five-year gap in her movie-watching : }

in bed last night, "i cried when i had no shoes..." lingered in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment