if only

i wasn't feeling well this morning.  i didn't feel like going to the office but i forced myself out of bed because i was supposed to pick up my sister.  good thing i did.


9 a.m. i received a totally unexpected phone call from someone i've never met.  he has been tasked by this guy to drop off something for me.  what?!  oh, well, ok.


actually, i've somehow guessed that the guy was cooking up something for my birthday.  but i did not expect it to be this early nor did i expect him to involve a relative.  i was thinking it would just be an unfamiliar delivery man or courier from some generic establishment.  but no,  he sent me my favorite cake from this bakeshop with only one outlet.  hmmm... hmmm... hmmm...


the relative was supposed to drop off the cake at my office.  i've actually texted him directions.  before he arrived, however, i received a call from my boss's secretary asking me to attend this meeting at the other building.  i therefore had to again text him, this time giving directions to the other building.


my officemates squealed in delight when i came back from the meeting with the cake box.  that is our favorite cake  : )  we partook of the cake and they were intrigued by the dedication (i am not going to state it here!).  what does this acronym mean?  who is this guy???  is he good-looking?


yup, he is  : )


shrieks!!!


stop it!  he's (blank)!


huh?!  pandemonium...


: }

No comments:

Post a Comment