blind leading the one-eyed

two nights in a row i left my car lights on  : }

saturday night, i was with someone, the car still started up.

sunday night, i was alone, it would not.  ugh!

i called my brother and he so gallantly drove over.  he pushed my car with me at the wheel, i couldn't get it to start.

my brother took the wheel and we had a guard push the car, he was able to get it to start.

he turned it over to me and we drove off on convoy.

anyway, reminded me of the time my battery died on me at the office parking lot.  i decided to just take a cab the moment the car failed to start.  the guards, however, kept on telling me that i still could bring it home.  they said they're just going to push and then i could make it start.

ok... so i took the wheel and they were pushing and giving me directions, mainly, "kadyot!   kadyot!"

i don't know what on earth kadyot means.  i asked.  they couldn't explain.  i couldn't get the car to start  : }

so i got off and requested one of the guards to take the wheel himself.  guess what, he declined saying he does not know how to drive.  he asked this other guard instead.  said guard also declined saying he, too, does not know how to drive.

eh?!  these guys were earlier giving me what seemed like authoritative instructions and neither of them knew how to drive?!  uh-oh.

i asked for a cab...

No comments:

Post a Comment