they thought of me

waaah!!! i just learned that i missed my niece and my nephew's music fest!!! i've been attending it so many years now! ugh!

it was held last saturday. my niece was a drummer; my nephew, a keyboardist. last year she was a vocalist; he, bass guitarist.

they said they didn't tell me anymore because i was at my place and they didn't want me to get tired driving over. huh?! i don't mind driving over for the ones i love! i've driven all over for people i couldn't care less about! waaaahhh!!!

oh, oh, oh. right now i'm just consoling myself with the thought that my family is a thoughtful and considerate lot. they took into consideration the effort i was going to exert driving over. i definitely could not say the same for so many other people. my driving life is riddled with passengers who act as if they own the car and you are their driver. thoughtless... : }

No comments:

Post a Comment