dreams

i dreamt twice early this morning.  maybe more, but it's just these two i remember.  (i've read we dream several times during sleep, we just don't remember).

around 3 am, i woke up from a not so pleasant dream.  there was this stranger who was following me.  he wanted me to board his car.  hmmm... i think i know where that dream came from...

even if the dream was unpleasant, it didn't really bother me.  a little something someone did a few days back crossed my mind and it brought me so much joy, hahaha.  (nothing big... super trivial actually... i feel so silly feeling so happy about it.  yuck!)

i went back to sleep with a smile in my heart  : )

and then the second dream.  the guy whose action brought me so much joy appeared in this dream.  if i remember right, this is the first time i ever dreamt about him.

there were free tickets to a show.  i thought he was going to invite me but then it seemed like he was going to invite someone else.  ouch!

the dream did not really show him inviting another girl.  what it showed was him seated on a long table (not on a chair) side by side with this girl and they were holding the tickets.  i was just looking at them from not so far away, hurt and disappointed at the thought that he would invite her not me.  oh, heartache...  : }

i wonder why someone who gives me so much joy in my waking hours appears a heartbreaker in my dreams.  hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... not sure i should analyze.  i prefer to hold on to my joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment