a sexy, young lady's clothes

yesterday i wore a hand-me-down-twice-over shirt to a children's party.  it's a disneyland resort shirt originally owned by my friend's daughter.  the daughter didn't bring it anymore when she settled in the US.

one time i saw it on my friend and i went, 'aw, tinkerbell...  so cute!'

my friend immediately went, 'oh... i'm going to give it to you.'

i was like, 'oh, no, no, no.  i just found it cute.'
(i'm not into previously-owned items actually.)

well, guess what.  one time we met up, she brought the shirt and gave it to me together with two other outfits of her daughter's.  one is a spaghetti-strapped green dress; the other, a spaghetti-strapped white top.  both have, uhm, low necklines.  she said they'd look really good on my cleavage.

huh?!  wahaha...

i didn't want to accept the clothes but my friend was really insistent to the point of bringing them to my car herself...  uh-oh...

thanks, friend...  i like the modest tinkerbell shirt but i'm not sure i'd do justice to the other two outfits...  my, your daughter's not even half my age!

oh, well....  we'll see....  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment