shallowly profound  ; p

i was going to the bank this morning and my sister was urging me to bring my car.

i was like, 'it's so near...  walking is my only exercise...  why would i bring a car???'

uhm...  i know this isn't good but i really don't exercise at all...  the only exercise i'm willing to do is to walk  ->  and not just walk for the sake of walking...  you won't find me circling this area or turning that corner just to do exercise...  i like to get it while i'm actually on my way someplace...  so there, i walk when my destination's near (near, of course, is relative...  my sister finds the distances i find near far)...  and the one i enjoy most  ->  i walk, walk, walk and walk around the mall...  ; D

anyway, so this morning i again walked to the bank...  guess what, halfway through i heard someone calling out, "best friend!  best friend!"

ei, 'twas my best friend on her way to work.  she was with her husband in the car and they hitched me to the bank along the way.  hmmm...  thanks...  : )

now yesterday, too, i was at the bank.  i was already on my way home walking when a cousin saw me.  well, he hitched me on his motorcycle.  again, thanks...  : )

gee...  twice already my exercise was cut short...  i like to think everything happens for a reason...  i wonder whether this means i shouldn't exercise anymore...  har har har!  toinks!!!  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment