the better sequence

i received a text message this afternoon that suddenly ticked me off in a major way.  i fired off an angry message to the, uhm, 'informer' and after just another exchange of messages the guy was ringing me.

he was asking questions i had no intentions at all of answering.  the guy was persistent and he was all the more pissing me off.

it was a senseless conversation, uhm, argument as i parried the guy's statements and queries with, 'what the...?!  go back to work!!!'

well, after we hang up and i've cooled down a bit, i found myself chuckling at the guy's lines.

"kung makagalit ka naman para kang girlfriend..."
-  the way you get mad it's as if you're the girlfriend

"...  kung ano man ang pinagdadaanan ninyo ..."
-  whatever it is you two are going through

"anong ginawa niya sa 'yo?  pipingutin ko!"
-  what did he do to you?  i'll squeeze his ear!

wahaha...  i was so mad earlier i found nothing funny in the things he was saying...  less than an hour later they were making me laugh...  crazy!

oh, well, at least the anger came first...  i'd prefer that over making me laugh first and then angry later...  uh-uh...  nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment