giving back to the Giver

i was running late for mass so i just hurriedly went to church without getting any money.  (i'm actually used to going all over without any cash on me.  i've been doing it since high school.  my mom is aghast!)

once inside the church, however, i felt really bad and sad that i didn't bring anything for the offertory.  'twas a choice between being late and not offering something, i chose the latter.

then sometime during the mass, i absent-mindedly slipped my fingers inside my pockets.  guess what, i unexpectedly felt something!  i had a couple of bills in my pocket!!!  whoa!  i've forgotten i have change from something i paid earlier...  i was sooo happy...  it was less than what i usually give at offertory but at least it was better than nothing...

i guess when you sincerely want to give something back to God, He'll give you what you want to give Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment