obvious not

they say a woman's hair is her crowning glory...  well, mine is just a hair strand away from being a crown of shame...  : (

i don't really comb my hair...  it's so fine if i comb it it's just so flat with no body...  so what i do is just run my fingers through it and that's it...  my friends actually have a running joke about it always being 'mahangin sa labas / sa loob / saanman' ('windy outside / inside / wherever') as far as my hair is concerned...  : }

anyway, there is this worldwide accent project (http://youtu.be/-8VTuM129HA) and before recording my video, what i did was gather my hair at the back with a clip.  guess what, i've been receiving questions as to whether that's an old video or whether i've cut my hair.  i was really surprised.  i was thinking it was obvious that my hair was just held back.  ' turns out it isn't.

makes me wonder now what other things, about me, about whatever, i've been assuming are obvious but are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment