spontaneous combustion

i was trying to determine the place where this certain pic was taken so i checked back to my july 2010 facebook status updates.  well, this forgotten exchange on my facebook wall caught my attention:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

July 19, 2010, 6:31 pm
fb friend:  May ipapadate ako sayo.. Game?! :)

July 19, 2010, 11:51 pm
me:  nyeh! suwerte naman niya! dami gusto mag-date sa 'kin di ako sumasama diyan biglang game? bakeeeetttt???!!!

July 20, 2010, 9:24 am
fb friend:  lol! ganun ba..:) o sya iba na nga lang..

July 20, 2010, 9:01 pm
me:  haha... 'yaw ko ng sine-set up... gusto ko spontaneous... combustion... LOL! ; )

<snip>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ooops...  fifteen months later, i had this blog post:


talk about combustion...  i almost got knocked off my senses by this guy!!!  (uhm, maybe not just 'almost.')  we were on a totally unexpected irrational ride, good thing we did not careen out of control (or maybe we did, ugh!)...  whatever, be careful what you wish for...

No comments:

Post a Comment