young miss no more

i was having dinner with a friend.  so after eating, he asked for the bill.  when the waiter approached our table, however, he was handing the bill to me.

i chuckled to my friend, 'why is he giving me the bill?  so i really look like a wife now, huh!'

my friend goes, 'you look like you have a lot of money...'

me:  'haha...  it's not that...'

i explain to my friend:  'when there's a boy-girl and the waiter hands the bill to the guy, it means he thinks they're boyfriend and girlfriend.  if he hands the bill to the girl, then it means he thinks they're husband and wife...'

friend:  'why is that?'

me:  'because when you're sweethearts, the guy pays for the meal.  but when you're married, it's already the wife who handles the money so she pays...  well, either that or i look like a sugar mom...'

wahaha...  yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment