special cooking

me:  'it's so expensive to eat steak outside...  that's so easy to cook...  i have a steak pan...  i used to buy steak at S&R...  you just heat the pan...  put the steak...  wait for the bubbles... depending on how you want it, rare, medium rare, well done, turn...  turn just once...  don't keep on turning...  and don't put too much seasoning on the meat...  me, i just put salt...  you retain the real taste of the steak...  you eat it and it tastes just like the expensive steaks in the restaurants...'

guy:  'then let's not go out anymore...  you just be the one to cook our steak...'

me:  'nyeh!  when i cook again i want it to be for someone special...  well, you're special but i want someone for whom i'm also special...  well, i suppose i'm also special to you but i want someone with whom i have something special...  haha, full of specials...  i haven't met the one i'll cook for again...  hmmm...  have i cooked for anyone after?  i've warmed some food for <toot> but that's just heating...'

guy:  'you've warmed food for me, too...'

me:  'yup...  but i just heated food that's already cooked...  that's not really cooking...  i don't wanna cook for anyone just yet...'

guy:  'ok...  i'll be the one to cook, just give me directions...'

me:  'i'm not a member of S&R anymore...  where do we buy our steak?'

guy:  'how much is the membership?'

me:  'we can actually buy elsewhere...  you cook, i'll eat, hehe...'

guy:  'ok...  let's cook at your place...'

me:  'i don't have a range anymore...  we can't cook there...'

guy:  'let's cook at your parents' place...'

me:  'nyeh!  no!  let's cook at your place...  i'll bring my pan...'

guy:  'there's nothing there...  let's cook at <best friend's> place...'

me:  'haha...  you'll have to buy a lot of steak if we cook there...  'twill be more expensive...'

ending:  we're dining at melo's...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment