it's official

at the customer care center, i present my warranty card to the assistant...

me:  'that's registered under my friend's name...  but actually he bought it for me...'

customer care assistant inspects the item then checks the computer.  she goes:  'i'll just register it under your name, ma'am...'

me:  'oh!  would that be ok?  it's already registered under my friend's name...'

customer care assistant:  'it's still registered under the dealer's name, ma'am...'

me:  'really?  the web registration was not reflected?  i registered it myself...  under my friend's name...'

customer:  'it's still the dealer's name here, ma'am...  i'll just put yours...'

me:  'won't there be any problems?  receipt's under my friend's name...  he's male, i'm female...'

customer care assistant:  'that's ok, ma'am...'

me:  'ei, good...  thanks...'

officially mine!  yea!!!  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment