spoiler

my sister pours lechon sauce on her plate...

me:  'may i try?'
(i'm not much for sauces...)

sister:  'ok...'

me:  'hey...  it's good, huh!  may i have some more?'

sister:  'ok...'

she pours more on her plate, puts the cover on the bottle, then gets up to get ketchup...  meanwhile, i help myself to her sauce...

me:  'why are you having ketchup?'

sister:  'this is ok...'

me:  'why not the lechon sauce?'

sister:  'it's expired...'

me:  'huh?!  why didn't you tell me?!'

sister:  'i didn't know...  i noticed late...'

me:  'why didn't you stop me?!'

sister:  'you said it's good...  i didn't want to spoil your enjoyment...'

me:  'what?!  you should have told me!  when's the expiration?'

sister:  'september...'

waaahhh!!!  sometimes it's ok to cut short people's enjoyment, y'know!  ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment