not my strong suit

on the phone...

friend:  'you know 'just give me a reason'?'

me:  'the one with, 'we're just bent not broken'?'

friend:  'we're not broken just bent...'

me:  'ooops, hehe...  sorry...  but it's the same message...  by pink?'

friend:  'yes...  pink...'

<blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah>

me:  'i like 'just like a pill'...'

friend:  'just give me a reason...'

me:  'hehe...  i mean, among pink's songs, it's 'just like a pill' i like...'

friend:  'just like...?'

me:  'just like a pill...  P, I, L, L...

♩ ♪  run just as fast as i can
to the middle of nowhere
to the middle of my frustrated fears
and i swear you're just like a pill
instead of making me better
you keep making me ill  ♫ ♬

you know that song?'

friend:  'i'll check it out...'

hmmm...  i wonder whether he really does not know or he simply wasn't able to recognize it from my singing...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment