surprise

someone kinda peeved that she's being sent out of town on short notice to present a report...  as in, informed today, leaving early tomorrow morning...

well, at least you have the night, girl...  and you have a reference document for your report...

me, years back when i was still a newbie programmer, one of the bosses shows up at our office and tells me to accompany her...

me:  'what do i need to bring?'

boss:  'nothing...  just tag along...'

ok...

so we go to this room...  'twas full of people...  we sit down...  listen, listen...

then she goes in front to speak...

oh...  so she's a speaker...

and then, ta-daaannn!!!  did i almost fall off my seat when at this certain point in her talk she suddenly called me telling the audience i'm going to talk about this certain topic.  whaaaatttt???!!!  impromptu!  :O

one of the unforgettable moments in my work life...

and, uhm, modesty aside, i'm happy to say i acquitted myself quite well...  hah!!!  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment