less

about to leave parking, i asked the guard how much i have to pay.

he said P25.

i handed him P50.  he wrote me a receipt, handed it to me with my change and, before i can even say anything, biked away.

aw...  i had planned to give him a tip for accompanying me to the parking slot.  oh, well...

when i was putting the change in my wallet, however, i saw that he gave me only P21.  a twenty peso bill and a one-peso coin.  hmmm...  dunno whether that was intentional.  the one-peso and five-peso coins are of different colors.  i was planning to give him the P5 if he hadn't left so quickly.  now he ended up with only P4.

not to accuse or anything but i was just thinking, when you impose kindness, you get less than what you would have been voluntarily given.

No comments:

Post a Comment