i do it for you

my mom plays the stock market through a human broker...  i dabble in it online...

just to show her how fast and easy it is to do it online, i told her to watch as i sell this stock.  i matched the lowest bid price so 'twill be a sure go (otherwise the sale might take a while).  ok.  code, quantity, price.  password.  submit order.  in just a matter of seconds, my shares were sold.  general details of my transaction appeared with the real-time trading data onscreen.

me:  'see...  that's me...  those are my shares they sold...'

suddenly i notice that my mom is not beside me anymore  ->  she stood up to send a text message!  she didn't see!

me:  'mommmm!!!  the only reason i sold at that price is so you would see and then you left?!'

good thing i don't feel strongly about that stock...  :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment