she liked it

i pick up my mom...  as she entered the car, i handed her an ice cream bar...

mom:  'i'm full...'

me:  'just have a bit...'

mom:  'i'll just eat it at home...'

me:  'that melts easily...  best to eat now...'

mom:  'let's share...'

me:  'i'm done...  i bought that for you...'

mom:  'it's too big...'

me:  'just eat what you can then i'll finish what's left...'

after a while...

mom:  'it's too sweet...'

me:  'haha...  you've eaten half and only now do you complain that's it's sweet?'

mom:  'i already noticed earlier...'

me:  'you don't have to finish that...  try the other one...  <nephew> prefers it...  it has caramel...'

mom:  'i like this...  it has a lot of nuts...'

ok...  by the time we parked, she has finished the whole thing...

'full' and 'too big,' huh!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment