late and later

i went out of town a few days ago.  i took a plane and from the airport, proceeded to the van station.  i was there 2 p.m.  i was told, however, that the van is already full and i will have to take the next trip which is scheduled for 3 p.m.

me:  'aw!  one hour to go?  hmmm...  i'll just take the bus...'

i went to the bus station and there i was directed to a parked bus which i was told was already the last bus to my destination.  ei, good.  i was able to catch it...  : D

i entered the bus and was surprised that i was the only passenger inside.

and then the driver told me, 'we're leaving at 3:30 yet...'

me:  'aw!  i skipped the van because it's leaving at 3:00 and now i'm here leaving at 3:30?!'

the driver chuckles and tells me to just stay put and not transfer anymore...

me:  'yup...  lest i end up with a vehicle that leaves at 4:00...'

:"}

No comments:

Post a Comment