shallow

on the way to dinner last weekend...

me: 'ei, wait... is this also what i was wearing the last time we ate there?  i remember from the picture it's brown... and then 3/4...'

friend: 'no... that one is black...'

me: 'it's just dark in the car... this is brown...  aw!  i think this is what i was wearing... brown, 3/4, then the neckline's high...'

companion: 'that's okay...'

me: 'eh?!  i seldom go there and then i'm wearing the same outfit?!' : }

well, i checked the pics...  my blouses are just similar but not the same... whew!

over dinner that time, i was trying to check in at foursquare...

friend:  'what do you get when you check in?'

me:  'in the U.S. you get discounts...  here you just get badges......'

companion:  'badges are enough for cynthia...'

me:  'haha...  yup...  i have so many badges already...  but i haven't earned a badge in a while...  i dunno where i have to check in to earn a badge again...  it makes me really happy when i get a badge...'

companion:  'you get happy when you get a badge only if you're shallow...'

me:  'haha...  i am shallow...  i have simple joys...  i really want to earn a swarm badge...  you get it when you check in someplace where 50 of you are checked in...  i'd really like to have that...'

companion:  'you know bucket list?'

me:  'yup...  haha...  that's on my bucket list...'

companion:  'it's a movie...  i didn't see it but they say it's good...'

me:  'me, too...  i haven't seen it either...  but the things you want to do before you die, on my bucket list is to make a moment cam drawing for every member of our clan...'

i really am shallow...  :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment