zooming in

friend requesting me to share a solo pic of hers taken at this place...

me:  'why don't you share it yourself?'

friend:  'i can't...'

me:  'you can't?  you want me to share it in my timeline or yours?'

friend:  'mine...'

me:  'you want me to post from my account to your timeline or from your account on your timeline?'

friend:  'my account...  you can access it, right?'

me:  'well, yeah...  which solo?  there are so many solo pics in that album...'

friend:  'the one inside...  not the one in the lobby...'

me:  'duh!  almost all the pics in that album were taken inside...  only a handful are at the lobby...  which one?'

friend:  'the one eating...'

me:  'that was dinner, we were eating!  which particular pic?'

friend:  'the one sitting...'

me:  'aw!  practically all the pics there are sitting!  you should be more specific than that!'

friend:  'the second picture in the album...'

that's more like it...  whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment