beloved child

there are these flight times that i like and this airport that i prefer but since i bought my tickets during a seat sale, i made do with what was available and booked flights that were rather early, departing from and arriving at some other airport.

well, guess what...  i received notice from the airline that my flight "has been cancelled due to schedule realignment" and they've assigned me new flights subject to my approval.

i checked and the new departure time was what i really like to book in the first place!

the return flight, i requested to be changed to the time that i like and it was moved accordingly without the usual rebooking fees and fare difference charges.

and, ta-daaannn!  since the airline i bought my ticket from has been acquired by this other airline, my flights are now departing from and arriving at the airport that i prefer!

wow, wow, wow!!!

stone to bread; snake to fish!

i am sooo happy...  i am sooo thankful...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment