instrument

followed up delivery of a couple of items i purchased online.  those i ordered much later have already arrived but these two have not.

customer service told me one is out of stock while the other has been ordered from the supplier.  the first order will therefore be cancelled while the second will be shipped to me as soon as they receive it.

oh...  okay...

i was surprised, however, to see in my account that both orders were cancelled.

i again called customer service to ask whether there has been an error in cancellation.

well, there was an error alright  ->  not in the cancellation though but in the information given me earlier.  both items are actually out of stock hence both orders were cancelled.

me:  'aw!  i really like the second one...'

customer service:  'we're really sorry, ma'am...  anyway, you will be refunded...'

me:  'i understand...  it's just that i'm not after the refund, i'm after the item...'

the value of money is not in the money itself but in the things it can buy and the situations it can effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment